National #TrustLeaders CEO Network Annual Membership
“I couldn’t recommend #TrustLeaders any more highly! I love being part of such a supportive network.”
Wayne Norrie, CEO Greenwood Academies Trust
“Thank you for helping shape our thinking and for the weekly CEO briefings. We really do value them.”
Matthew Crawford, CEO, Embark Federation
What is the #TrustLeaders network?
Forum's CEO network has now been running for over three years, and has grown to become the leading network of academy trust CEOs in the country. The network is led by Michael Pain, author of 'Being The CEO' and an experienced coach, adviser and trainer to CEOs. Our national #TrustLeaders events have attracted contributions from former Prime Ministers, leading national education figureheads, and CEOs from across a wide range of sectors - including health, charities, and business. The network is independent and committed to the very highest standards of cross-sector, peer to peer learning for CEOs.
Membership of #TrustLeaders includes:
- An individual subscription to our weekly strategy and intelligence email briefing developed specifically for CEOs;
- Termly online events, and two face to face events per year;
- The National #TrustLeaders Conference (Please see details of the 2020 event here)
- An individual subscription to our fortnightly funding and grants briefing which shares hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of funding opportunities each year;
- A half-termly online briefing on key strategic developments for Chairs of Trusts
- CEOs can bring one guest to each session.
How to join?
We are now accepting applications (and renewals) from CEOs
If you are completing this process on behalf of someone else, please state their name and email address in the special notes section at checkout