National #TrustLeaders CEO Network (September 2020 – August 2021)
“I couldn’t recommend #TrustLeaders any more highly! I love being part of such a supportive network.”
Wayne Norrie, CEO Greenwood Academies Trust
“Thank you for helping shape our thinking and for the weekly CEO briefings. We really do value them.”
Matthew Crawford, CEO, Embark Federation
What is the #TrustLeaders network?
Forum's CEO network has now been running for over three years, and has grown to become the leading network of academy trust CEOs in the country. The network is led by Michael Pain, author of 'Being The CEO' and an experienced coach, adviser and trainer to CEOs. Our national #TrustLeaders events have attracted contributions from former Prime Ministers, leading national education figureheads, and CEOs from across a wide range of sectors - including health, charities, and business. The network is independent and committed to the very highest standards of cross-sector, peer to peer learning for CEOs.
Membership of #TrustLeaders includes:
- An individual subscription to our weekly strategy and intelligence email briefing developed specifically for CEOs;
- Termly online events, and two face to face events per year;
- The National #TrustLeaders Conference on 24th September (online), which this year includes contributions from the CEO of the Children's Society and the Institute for Customer Relations; Take a look at last year's annual conference here: https://www.forumstrategy.org/national-trustleaders-conference-2019/
- An individual subscription to our fortnightly funding and grants briefing which shares hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of funding opportunities each year;
- A half-termly online briefing on key strategic developments for Chairs of Trusts
- CEOs can bring one guest to each session.
How to join?
The deadline for applying is Monday 13th July. The CEO's membership runs for the 2020/21 academic year. To join, please click here: