National Chief Operating Officers Network (annual membership – applications open until 20th June)
Following a successful pilot of the National COO Network in May & June, we are launching full membership for the year ahead, with applications now open until 20th June.
“I really enjoyed the opportunity to share experiences with other COOs”
“Great external speakers, providing useful insights into the COO role and the key trends to be aware of”
National COO Network
This National Network provides an excellent opportunity to connect with COOs across the country, as well as leading strategic thinkers, to explore a range of strategic and operational leadership areas. Previous contributors have included the former COO of a Formula 1 team and the CEO of a large children’s charity
The network is delivered in partnership with Wrigleys Solicitors.
Further reading: What is the role of a COO?
About Forum Strategy
Forum Strategy is a leading organisational development consultancy specialising in providing insight and leadership development to senior executives. Forum Strategy runs a national network for almost 200 Chief Executives nationwide.
The National COO network is a highly quality leadership development offer for Chief Operating Officers, with strong links to our leadership development support for CEOs and our cutting-edge consultancy work and thought leadership. Our highly acclaimed ‘Being The CEO‘ programme is led by Sir Steve Lancashire.
Membership of the National COO Network includes:
- 6 half day sessions, with relevant speakers from a wide range of sectors, focusing on strategic issues ranging from HR, to IT and recruitment. (The first date is Thurs 16th July 2020.)
- Attendance at this year’s (online) #BeingTheCEO national conference on 24th September, with speakers including CEOs from the Institute for Customer Services, Ofsted and The Children’s Society.
- Forum Strategy’s weekly strategy and intelligence briefings for CEOs and COOs
- A fortnightly funding and grants newsletter, sharing hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of funding opportunities across the year.
- A reduced rate for training, networks & events, such as our regular, HR roundtables and the Being The CEO programme
- Sharing good practices across sectors, whilst keeping an eye of the horizon to ensure you can adapt and plan in your roles.
- Priority bookings for Forum Strategy’s consultancy support.
The cost of annual membership for a COO is £950 plus VAT.
To apply to join the National COO Network, please click the link below and complete the form before 20th June 2020.