Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: L24 -L29
Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an Executive Headteacher who has:
– a commitment to an equality-based education
– the vision to help us demonstrate that education need not be formulaic, exam centred and run by top-down organisations and structures
– the ability to encourage our philosophy in Education “in which no child is considered an outsider”
– the skills to fully develop pupils ability irrespective of gender, class or stereotype
– an understanding how to establish a strong set of values and principles to transform opportunities and outcomes for children
– the knowledge to ensure children are secondary ready without resorting to stressful situations for pupils and staff
– the commitment to value staff well-being as highly as that of the children .
If this is you, then we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced headteacher to join Educate Together at our Redfield school. The successful candidate will also act as Education Lead for the Trust at our three other sites (Bath Keynsham and Weston-super-Mare) and our new school in Swindon.
For the right candidate the Trust will consider the upper end of the range.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please ring the school office to book in.
Closing date for applications is midday on 24th February. Interviews will take place on 26th and 27th March 2020
For more information visit: https://www.eteach.com/job/executive-headteacher-1088283?lang=en-GB&frmsrh=Y